The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the accuracy and the collection of student bursar accounts that include university tuition/fees and departmental charges.
We welcome any comments or concerns regarding our services. Please use the Contact Information on the left. Thank you for visiting!
Have Your Refund Direct Deposited
- Direct Deposit is the preferred method for refunds at IUPUI. There are many banks in the local vicinity of the university. A small list of banks are provided for your convenience. To access them click here.
- To learn how to sign up for direct deposit, click here.
- Using the student deferment option allows you to spread your fee payment over three or four months. To learn more, click the following link: Deferment Option.
Online Tutorials for Paying Your Bill with eCheck or Credit Card
- Students can learn how to pay your bill with an eCheck or Credit Card (Indianapolis Campus only), by clicking the following link: Student Pay Bill Tutorial.
- If you are an Authorized Payer for an IUPUI student (Indianapolis Campus only), learn how to pay with an eCheck or Credit card by clicking the following link: Authorized Payer Tutorial.
Quick Guide now available
- For fast information about your student account statement, paying your bill, direct deposit and many other important services, download our new Quick Guide! To get your copy of the guide, click the following link: Bursar Quick Guide.
"Temporary Repair and Rehab Fee"
- IU trustees recently approved a Temporary Repair and Rehabilitation Fee beginning Fall 2011. The fee will help cover the cost of necessary repair work and ongoing maintenance costs for IU's 900 buildings and associated infrastructure.
- At IUPUI this fee will be assessed as a credit hour rate for all students except Medical and Dental students who will be charged a flat rate. For Academic Year 2012-13 the credit hour rate is $13.33, capped at 12 credit hours. For Flat-Rate Medical and Dental students, the rate is $79.92 per semester. All rates apply to each semester of enrollment, including Summer.
QuikPay Authorized Payer
- Students have the ability to create "Authorized Payer" accounts in QuikPay to allow parents or other third parties to view and pay student accounts. To learn more, click the following link: Quikpay Information.