Billing & Due Date Calendar
Bills are ELECTRONIC. A notification from IU QuikPay is sent to the student's IUPUI email address letting them know a bill is ready for pick up. The balance of the student account, their current bill, plus their electronic bill history can be viewed by the student or their designated third party via the OneStart portal which can be accessed by clicking on OneStart.
How to Read Bursar Account Statement:
- Review this Adobe PDF document to learn How to Read your Bursar Account Statement
IUPUI Student billing follows the following schedule:
- 1st Tuesday of the month bills are run.
- 1st Thursday of the month bills are ready for pick up via OneStart.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month bills are due.
First Bill of Term
In most years, the first bill of the semester will occur during the following months:
- Fall Semester - 1st Tuesday in August
- Spring Semester - 1st Tuesday in December
- Summer Semester - 1st Tuesday in May
Note: Late Registration begins on the first day of classes and additional late fees are assessed.