- Checking or Savings account (e-check)
- Discover, MasterCard, or American Express
NOTE: Beginning August 1, 2010, a convenience fee/service charge will be assessed for using your credit card. To learn more, click the following link:Credit Card Convenience Fee to learn more.
To view an online tutorial on 'How to Pay Your Bill,' check out our tutorial page by clicking the following link: How to Pay Your Bill Tutorial.
The Student Can:
- View or Print exact copies of your past bills.
- Make payments to your bursar account from your personal checking, savings, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, American Express).
- Create Authorized Payers: you create a unique username/password combination for each authorized payer. Once authenticated, Authorized Payers can view your account and make payments. This could be used for spouses, parents, or even employers and allows each to setup their own confidential checking account information. (Banking account information for each Authorized Payer is viewable only by that individual).
The Student and the Authorized Payer Can:
- Receive e-mail notifications when new bills have been sent to your QuikPay account, or a payment has been made by an Authorized Payer.
- View history of all payments made - by whom, how much, and when.
- View history of billing statements as your billing history file develops over time.
Note: Our staff does not have access to your confidential banking information.
I'm an Authorized Payer for a student ... take me to pay the bill!